Returns damaged goods or shortages
- Unused merchandise may be returned for exchange or refund within 30 days of receipt.
- If you have purchased your merchandise from a retailer, you will need to see that dealer for service.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Shipping charges are only refunded if we made a mistake on your order.
- Your credit card will be credited as soon as we receive your return. Please allow up to two billing cycles for a refund to appear on your statement.
- Damages developed in transit are to be filed by you with the carrier.
- Claims for shortages must be made upon receipt.
- If an item is not in stock, your credit card will be credited at time of shipment. Please allow up to two billing cycles for a refund to appear on your statement.
- If backordered item is not shipped within 30 days, your order will be canceled. All backordered items will be shipped via ground service.
Lobina lures carry a limited warranty for 90 days against defective workmanship and or material when used for the purpose intended, under normal conditions and provided they receive proper care. Please note, many Lobina Lures are hand-crafted and hand-painted. A slight blemish or flaw is a natural characteristic of a hand crafted lure, and in no way will affect the action of the lure.
Paint peeling from the hand-laid foil finish will occur over time. It is characteristic of this old art. The foil finish will not last like the mass marketed laser finishes. Some fishermen desire the eventual tattering as it emulates an injured shad. Peeling paint does not effect the lure’s action. If your lure peels within 90 days of purchase, we will replace the lure. Solid and clear colors are more durable.